1966 Porsche 911 2.0 SWB
ID 3456 303456
- Many rare details on this early 911 makes this a unique restoration project
- This is the 3456th 911 sold!
- How many of these are left in the world to be restored ?
- Matching numbers, engine included, original paint was red, 72.000 Miles seems original. But no guaranty.
- Interior has many desirable original features, wooden steering wheel, dashboard with green faced gauges, door panels, mirror, Recaro bucket seats and rubber floor mats
- All glasses are original Sekurit, all date matching 4 1/2JX15 steel wheels
- Clean New Hampshire title since 1988
GEM CLASSIC CAR CAN DELIVERS THE CAR ANYWHERE IN US,
CANADA AND IN THE REST OF THE WORLD. CALL FOR AN ESTIMATE.
GEM CLASSIC CARS PROVIDE THE TITLE AND THE BILL OF SALE